Get daily Music Updates
Terms of Service
1. Waploaded.com does not host any of the music files displayed on this site.
2. Waploaded.com indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither Waploaded.com nor it’s affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from another host service. (not from Waploaded.com) except for the ones sent to us for promotions.
4. All music is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You must remove a song from the computer after listening (where they apply).
6.If You won’t delete files from the computer, You Must support artistes with Album Purchases.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. Waploaded.com is a Broad Network, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal mp3 or video file please use the form below.
What is copyright? Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. “Copyright” literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is copyright infringement? Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
As a general matter, we at Waploaded respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.